Tuesday, June 21, 2011

tell me whats your favourite...project

my favorite project had to be the multiplane animation! Going into it, i honestly saw it as a project that was going to be extremely demanding with results that wouldn't be that exciting. I was greatly surprised. The setup and animation day was probably one of my favorite days as the entire project demanded teamwork and a brainstorming of ideas, culminating into a true collaboration between my group members and I. It was extremely rewarding to witness how well our animation actually turned out! Though it was a short little animation, the work we put into creating it was well worth it. I think once it was edited and given a title (A Trip Inside the Candy Box), our story and initial intentions came to the surface appropriately. Besides this project, my other favorite project was the pinhole project. I had such a good time crafting together my pinhole camera that I was almost afraid to take pictures with it. Most of our pictures were hit or miss, but hey, I guess it's practice makes perfect when it comes to cameras made out of household supplies. All in all, however, great class!! In terms of the other projects, here is my outline...

#1- Multiplane animation
#2- Pinhole
#3- Video Race- gave us a chance to create on our own and see what the result is. I enjoyed my result, but collaboration is helpful.
#4- Long Take- loved working with the bolex cameras and creating a story with one shot
#5- Cameraless Filmmaking- I didnt find myself as immersed in this project compared to my enjoyment with the other ones. still, this was extremely fun and beneficial
#6- 3D- after effects stuff was helpful, but because I was out of town (only on the day of the shoot) I was sorta out of the loop with this project. Needn't worry though, I made up for it in post production

No comments:

Post a Comment