Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Give me a D, another D, and one more D. What's that spell?

That's right. 3D.

While this was not my favorite of projects thus far, it was a great learning experience, especially what we learned on after effects in terms of compositing and adding red filters. Unfortunately I was out of town during the day of our initial shoot, but when i returned i discovered we needed to do some reshoots, so i was excited to get at least some 3d action. I thought the idea to give each group a genre and each subgroup a sub genre was brilliant. It gave us restrictions which provided us creativity. Our group was slapstick and my subgroup (Nate and I) were foreign, meaning we were foreign slapstick. I think we achieved both of these concepts very well in our final film.

No comments:

Post a Comment